Tuesday 9 August 2011

Trend Time

 I’m holding onto summer with dear life! However a recent trip to the shops and a glance at the autumn/ winter collections and I’m left with the feeling of guilt each time I plan winter outfits in my head. In turn my solution is to use this time to share trends and ideas for the season to come...I will be posting different trends and winter fashion fun during the course of the week!! The first trend is the Sophisticated Female! 


Sophisticated Female-It's all in the way you carry yourself


Tips:
  • Try knee-length skirts with fun heels to keep young and modern.
  • Make cardigans your best friend.
  • Wear glitter during the day with a collar, in the form of a shirt or blazer.
  • Consider experimenting with wearing fur in new ways, like the Miu Miu waist piece.
  • Throw a shawl over your jacket for modern layering.
  • There are no rules when it comes to colour or prints, just bring on the sophisticated attitude!!
From left to right: Miu Miu 2011 ad campaign ( If only i could be her!), Jean Paul Gaultier, Bottega Veneta, Giambattista Valli, Prada, Giambattista Valli, Miu Miu, Miu Miu. Runway images from style.com and collaged by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment